Fairuza Balk is evil, she´s the Antichrist
Eric Coldo
2004-04-26 09:19:18 UTC
Fairuza Balk is EVIL,she was created by the devil to collect your
souls and to turn you into willingless slaves of hell.

If you adore Fairuza Balk , your soul will go to hell to be punished
and tortured for all eternity.Demons and devils will feast on your
soul over and over again.

So supporting and adoring this evil to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to free
your soul, because the devil MUST NOT collect more souls or nobody can
prevent ARMAGEDDON !

Fairuza Balk is the Antichrist, only heretics and witches support and
adore this ultimate evil and heretics and witches shall BURN BURN BURN
!!!
ren
2004-04-27 03:40:51 UTC
Post by Eric Coldo
Fairuza Balk is EVIL,she was created by the devil to collect your
souls and to turn you into willingless slaves of hell.
Hell doesn't exist if you don't believe in it. You guys gave her a pretty
harsh lashing the last time she posted here. No skin off her back.
Post by Eric Coldo
If you adore Fairuza Balk , your soul will go to hell to be punished
and tortured for all eternity.Demons and devils will feast on your
soul over and over again.
Sounds orgasmic.
Post by Eric Coldo
So supporting and adoring this evil to save your soul.
Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to free
your soul, because the devil MUST NOT collect more souls or nobody can
prevent ARMAGEDDON !
We can. We are doing just that. You can't stop this ball of Chi in full
motion.
Ha, ha, ha. Are you one of Peter's psycho friends?
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-04-27 12:30:13 UTC
Fairuza Balk

Courtney Love

Angelina Jolie
--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

Legalize Freedom

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2004 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved
The Most Offensive (Phuk Yew)
2004-04-27 17:50:55 UTC
Either Fairuza or Angelina. I wouldnt let that psycho hose beast Courtney
Love touch my dick. Dont know what she has. She killed Kurt, now she wants
to kill my sperm. Funk Dat.

And the correct terminology is DSL (Dick sucking lips).
--
Bitches get stitches.
Whores get sores.
Post by Eric Coldo
Fairuza Balk
Courtney Love
Angelina Jolie
--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)
Legalize Freedom
http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft
© 2004 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved
---
origmnd
2004-04-28 07:10:31 UTC
Post by The Most Offensive (Phuk Yew)
Either Fairuza or Angelina. I wouldnt let that psycho hose beast Courtney
Love touch my dick. Dont know what she has. She killed Kurt, now she wants
to kill my sperm. Funk Dat.
And the correct terminology is DSL (Dick sucking lips).
--
Bitches get stitches.
Whores get sores.
Chumps get Bumps.
Post by Eric Coldo
Fairuza Balk
Courtney Love
Angelina Jolie
all 3 in a row....
The Most Offensive (Phuk Yew)
2004-04-29 02:07:32 UTC
Have at em, including Courtney Love. No offense to the fans of hers, but I
dont fancy her much.
--
Bitches get stitches.
Whores get sores.
Post by origmnd
Post by The Most Offensive (Phuk Yew)
Either Fairuza or Angelina. I wouldnt let that psycho hose beast Courtney
Love touch my dick. Dont know what she has. She killed Kurt, now she wants
to kill my sperm. Funk Dat.
And the correct terminology is DSL (Dick sucking lips).
--
Bitches get stitches.
Whores get sores.
Chumps get Bumps.
Post by Eric Coldo
Fairuza Balk
Courtney Love
Angelina Jolie
kingfish
2004-04-28 01:50:25 UTC
Post by Eric Coldo
Fairuza Balk
Courtney Love
Angelina Jolie
I have to give it to Courtney Love. All 3 have great lips, but CL is
one of those special sluts whose only real justification for living is
to be on her knees with a cock in her mouth. Angelina and Fairuza
actually have other reasons to be.
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-04-28 12:53:47 UTC
"kingfish" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@posting.google.com...
| "The Cunning Linguist :�" <***@XyahooX.com> wrote in message news:<pnsjc.45411$***@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
| > Fairuza Balk
| >
| > Courtney Love
| >
| > Angelina Jolie
|

| I have to give it to Courtney Love. All 3 have great lips, but CL is
| one of those special sluts whose only real justification for living is
| to be on her knees with a cock in her mouth. Angelina and Fairuza
| actually have other reasons to be.

I would be afraid she would bite

kingfish
2004-04-28 20:41:20 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| > Fairuza Balk
| >
| > Courtney Love
| >
| > Angelina Jolie
|

| I have to give it to Courtney Love. All 3 have great lips, but CL is
| one of those special sluts whose only real justification for living is
| to be on her knees with a cock in her mouth. Angelina and Fairuza
| actually have other reasons to be.
I would be afraid she would bite
You have a definite point. Cl has a reputation for flying off into a
rage and if this happened while she had your cock in her mouth it
could have some serious consequences. It seems that most of her rages
occur when she thinks someone is not appreciating her talent or her
looks. So, while she's blowing you, keep up a steady stream of
praise--keep telling her what a wonderful singer/songwriter she is and
how firm and perky her tits are. If you do this she will swallow your
load with gusto and beg for mor.
But on the other hand, if you see her jaws start to tighten.....pull
out fast!
ren
2004-04-29 02:28:30 UTC
Oral Fixation Magick?

Oh gods! So be it!

If you asked me to I would go down on you.

Try the fish?
SabracadabrA
2004-04-27 17:52:57 UTC
Post by Eric Coldo
Fairuza Balk is the Antichrist, only heretics and witches support and
adore this ultimate evil and heretics and witches shall BURN BURN BURN
!!!
Ha, ha, ha. Are you one of Peter's psycho friends?
Cross posted Flame bait went to a number of groups not just this one.
All the followups are in alt.evil someone there is bored and looking
for new playmates.

SabracadabrA
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-04-28 02:10:00 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...

| On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:40:51 GMT, "ren" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
|
| >> Fairuza Balk is EVIL,she was created by the devil to collect your
| >> souls and to turn you into willingless slaves of hell.
| >
| >Hell doesn't exist if you don't believe in it. You guys gave her a pretty
| >harsh lashing the last time she posted here. No skin off her back.
| >
| >> If you adore Fairuza Balk , your soul will go to hell to be punished
| >> and tortured for all eternity.Demons and devils will feast on your
| >> soul over and over again.
| >
| >Sounds orgasmic.
| >
| >> So supporting and adoring this evil to save your soul.
| >
| >> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to free
| >> your soul, because the devil MUST NOT collect more souls or nobody can
| >> prevent ARMAGEDDON !
| >
| >We can. We are doing just that. You can't stop this ball of Chi in full
| >motion.
| >
| >> Fairuza Balk is the Antichrist, only heretics and witches support and
| >> adore this ultimate evil and heretics and witches shall BURN BURN BURN
| >> !!!
| >
| >Ha, ha, ha. Are you one of Peter's psycho friends?
|
| Cross posted Flame bait went to a number of groups not just this one.
| All the followups are in alt.evil someone there is bored and looking
| for new playmates.

Worng! You have been infected by ARW

SabracadabrA
2004-04-28 13:53:01 UTC
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:10:00 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ

| >> Fairuza Balk is EVIL,she was created by the devil to collect your
| >> souls and to turn you into willingless slaves of hell.
| >
| >Hell doesn't exist if you don't believe in it. You guys gave her a pretty
| >harsh lashing the last time she posted here. No skin off her back.
| >
| >> If you adore Fairuza Balk , your soul will go to hell to be punished
| >> and tortured for all eternity.Demons and devils will feast on your
| >> soul over and over again.
| >
| >Sounds orgasmic.
| >
| >> So supporting and adoring this evil to save your soul.
| >
| >> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to free
| >> your soul, because the devil MUST NOT collect more souls or nobody can
| >> prevent ARMAGEDDON !
| >
| >We can. We are doing just that. You can't stop this ball of Chi in full
| >motion.
| >
| >> Fairuza Balk is the Antichrist, only heretics and witches support and
| >> adore this ultimate evil and heretics and witches shall BURN BURN BURN
| >> !!!
| >
| >Ha, ha, ha. Are you one of Peter's psycho friends?
|
| Cross posted Flame bait went to a number of groups not just this one.
| All the followups are in alt.evil someone there is bored and looking
| for new playmates.
Worng! You have been infected by ARW
Hiya Tales 8)

Go check alt.evil if you think I am wrong about the crossposting.
There are about 10+ variations of the same post 'everything' is EVIL
over there. The little trollette was just being smooth and posting a
similar message to each group and didn't crosspost to the whole lot at
once.
Hey buddy Go check it out you might have some fun and don't forget who
gave you the tip up on this opportunity to truly enjoy yourself at the
expense of others.

SabracadabrA
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-04-29 00:18:03 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:10:00 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@XyahooX.com> wrote:
|

| >"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
| >|
| >| On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:40:51 GMT, "ren" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
| >|

BURN

| >|
| >| Cross posted Flame bait went to a number of groups not just this one.
| >| All the followups are in alt.evil someone there is bored and looking
| >| for new playmates.
| >
| >Worng! You have been infected by ARW
|
| Hiya Tales 8)

yo

| Go check alt.evil if you think I am wrong about the crossposting.
| There are about 10+ variations of the same post 'everything' is EVIL
| over there. The little trollette was just being smooth and posting a
| similar message to each group and didn't crosspost to the whole lot at
| once.
| Hey buddy Go check it out you might have some fun and don't forget who
| gave you the tip up on this opportunity to truly enjoy yourself at the
| expense of others.

Thank you so much for the information however I like it here just fine. We
always seem to have a fresh crop of idiots ripening somewhere in this group.
Besides, alt.evil is a bunch of pussies.

SabracadabrA
2004-05-03 02:38:30 UTC
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:18:03 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:10:00 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"

| >|
| >|

BURN

| >|
| >| Cross posted Flame bait went to a number of groups not just this one.
| >| All the followups are in alt.evil someone there is bored and looking
| >| for new playmates.
| >
| >Worng! You have been infected by ARW
|
| Hiya Tales 8)
yo

| Go check alt.evil if you think I am wrong about the crossposting.
| There are about 10+ variations of the same post 'everything' is EVIL
| over there. The little trollette was just being smooth and posting a
| similar message to each group and didn't crosspost to the whole lot at
| once.
| Hey buddy Go check it out you might have some fun and don't forget who
| gave you the tip up on this opportunity to truly enjoy yourself at the
| expense of others.
Thank you so much for the information however I like it here just fine. We
always seem to have a fresh crop of idiots ripening somewhere in this group.
Besides, alt.evil is a bunch of pussies.
*shrugs* was just thinking of you Tales. I know your penchant for
scintillating dialogue would have been appreciated by the OP.
I wouldn't know about the last part though, I don't read there.

TC
SabracadabrA
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-05-04 13:35:37 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...

| *shrugs* was just thinking of you Tales. I know your penchant for
| scintillating dialogue would have been appreciated by the OP.
| I wouldn't know about the last part though, I don't read there.

Thank you any way