Why is nobody here??
Plucky D. Sheep
2003-08-26 01:46:22 UTC
Fairuza is a lovely young lady. I'll be a fan here, maybe I'll attract
another.
Igniz
2003-08-26 07:06:36 UTC
I like Miss Balk.
Plucky D. Sheep
2003-08-26 18:42:42 UTC
Yeheyyyy! I knew I wasn't the only one;)
Plucky D. Sheep
2003-08-27 20:23:34 UTC
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:42:42 GMT, "Plucky D. Sheep"
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
Post by Igniz
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
Fairuza is a lovely young lady. I'll be a fan here, maybe I'll
attract another.
I like Miss Balk.
Yeheyyyy! I knew I wasn't the only one;)
there might be more people here if she played more than just "snails
and cartoon characters" in her more recent movies...
- Mr.C.J. - S.T.P. - B.H.C. - S.O. - STALKER ORIGINAL -
"...that i could get sold, rolled, and cornholed for
a negotiable price!" - Pilot
-{ http://www.oldtimehardcore.com/biography/stp.asp }-
I tend to like the roles she played in her earlier movies. Either the
innocent, nubile young lady or an intimidating badass. She plays both
quite well, although I must admit I most like the innocence. That said,
I'm really not into movies all that much.
Igniz
Charles Nemo
2003-08-30 11:22:29 UTC
I love her role in "The Craft".

Fairuza would be perfect sitting on my face while wearing goth makekup.

Charles Nemo
http://members.aol.com/ChasNemo/index.html
"Nemo is the Wal-Mart of the dark side, the one-stop superstore for everything
ugly, from Satanism to Nazi occultism to serial killers."
~Forbidden Internet Magazine #1 (May 2001)
SabracadabrA
- Mr.C.J.-
2003-09-06 03:19:46 UTC
snails?
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
Post by Igniz
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
another.
I like Miss Balk.
Yeheyyyy! I knew I wasn't the only one;)
there might be more people here if she played more than just "snails and
cartoon
characters" in her more recent movies...
What Is It? (2003)

"Being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are snails, salt,
a pipe, and how to get home. As tormented by an hubristic, racist inner psyche."

Credited cast:
Michael Blevis
Rikky Wittman
John Insinna
Kelly Swiderski
Lisa Fusco
Crispin Glover
Fairuza Balk.... Snail (voice)

Plucky D. Sheep
2003-09-09 03:50:11 UTC
Post by - Mr.C.J.-
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:02:09 -0700, "Igniz"
snails?
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
Post by Igniz
Post by Plucky D. Sheep
[...]
Haha that sounds great!

Jordan Arndt
2003-09-01 06:05:39 UTC
Well the yahoo groups have taken over for this newsgroup.