How stupid can you people be?
Gia
2004-05-23 18:21:48 UTC
This is *Ru* and I'm in Canada with my friend Bif Naked.

The group where I do hang is coming here for a goof. The old
group I was in was alt.brallen. SW as I signed my post. Satya
is Biffy.

Please do not include me in wiccan. I turned 30 yesterday and
wicca was a long time ago. I guess I will not be able to stop you.
We're going to have a laugh a how kookie fans can get.

The creepiest thing to me is how some person becomes an
authority on me. And how the rest just fall in line as if they hold
an office.

Get a grip people.
SW
ren
2004-05-24 02:51:38 UTC
Post by Gia
This is *Ru* and I'm in Canada with my friend Bif Naked.
How does it feel to be Thirty Years old!?!

Yeah, I don't know why you didn't just email me or others. I would have
emailed you "Happy Birthday" but I'm pretty mad you because you fired
so-and-so and so-and-so.

By the way, did you cure your dislexia or is Bif typing this for you?
Post by Gia
The group where I do hang is coming here for a goof. The old
group I was in was alt.brallen. SW as I signed my post. Satya
is Biffy.
Trolls. Oh that's right. We've always been trolls.
Post by Gia
Please do not include me in wiccan. I turned 30 yesterday and
wicca was a long time ago. I guess I will not be able to stop you.
We're going to have a laugh a how kookie fans can get.
This looks more like your original typing.

You know me very well and you know you can never ditch us no matter where
you are, Washington, California, Vancouver.

The only thing you've ever wanted since you were young was to be a performer
without all of the celebrity fishbowl bullshit. Well that was a fantasy that
you couldn't deal with. At least now you're accepting it without trying to
avoid it by chemical means.

Truth hurts but I love you like a sister. And you brought your laundry out
to dry for all to see. Again, sorry. But I hope to shock you back into
reality. You hurt everyone who ever cared.
Post by Gia
The creepiest thing to me is how some person becomes an
authority on me. And how the rest just fall in line as if they hold
an office.
Am I not the president of your number one fan club? Am I not the one that
schooled you in the magickal arts, gave you your fame? It certainly wasn't
Raven.
Post by Gia
Get a grip people.
--
SW
We still love you. Please get well and return to us. That's what the spell

You will always be Wiccan.
SabracadabrA
2004-05-24 17:14:18 UTC
Post by Gia
This is *Ru* and I'm in Canada with my friend Bif Naked.
Hello Fairuza 8)

What is the Gia for in your sending addy qmarks
Post by Gia
The group where I do hang is coming here for a goof.
Is 'goof' a verb or noun in your context puzzled qmarks
Post by Gia
The old group I was in was alt.brallen. SW as I signed my post. Satya
is Biffy.
Please do not include me in wiccan.
I turned 30 yesterday
A belated Happy Birthday to you 8)
Post by Gia
and wicca was a long time ago. I guess I will not be able to stop you.
We're going to have a laugh a how kookie fans can get.
Watching for one in particular are you polite qmarks
Post by Gia
The creepiest thing to me is how some person becomes an
authority on me. And how the rest just fall in line as if they hold
an office.
Creepier yet is wondering if you are really Fairuza Balk posting this
or just some poser screwing with people.

Stephen

p.s. I'm surprised to see you posting here.
Post by Gia
Get a grip people.
SW
ren
2004-05-25 02:11:16 UTC
Oh! Hrmmmmm. Hey Stephen, it's Ren.
SabracadabrA
2004-05-26 18:29:05 UTC
Post by ren
Post by SabracadabrA
Stephen
p.s. I'm surprised to see you posting here.
Oh! Hrmmmmm. Hey Stephen, it's Ren.
Hi Ren,

Did you used to post at the site? It seems I recall someone "Ren"
posting there when I was a couple yrs ago.
ren
2004-05-27 01:59:03 UTC
I'm from another place on the internet.
SabracadabrA
Oh, in that case I don't know you.
Ig
2004-07-17 12:41:18 UTC
It's not her
SabracadabrA
2004-07-17 16:32:58 UTC
How do you know it's not her? 8)
Ig
2004-07-18 09:59:04 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by Ig
Post by SabracadabrA
Creepier yet is wondering if you are really Fairuza Balk posting this
or just some poser screwing with people.
It's not her
How do you know it's not her? 8)
Weell here are some reasons
Post by SabracadabrA
This is *Ru* and I'm in Canada with my friend Bif Naked.
Miss Balk is going to sign her name with stars around it like Krusty the
Clown?
Post by SabracadabrA
The group where I do hang is coming here for a goof. The old
group I was in was alt.brallen. SW as I signed my post. Satya
is Biffy.
alt.brallen is a group where mostly spam-bots have conversations. The woman
that made all those nice films is going to spend her time there?
Post by SabracadabrA
Please do not include me in wiccan. I turned 30 yesterday and
wicca was a long time ago. I guess I will not be able to stop you.
We're going to have a laugh a how kookie fans can get.
Miss Balk is going to respond to apparently being goaded but won't answer
questions of or respond to fans in this newsgroup?
Ru plus 2 aliases? Gia, and SW? Wouldn't one be enough?
SabracadabrA
2004-07-18 16:19:10 UTC
Creepier yet is wondering if you are really Fairuza Balk posting this
or just some poser screwing with people.
Post by Ig
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by Ig
It's not her
How do you know it's not her? 8)
Weell here are some reasons
I have to point out that I wasn't seriously asking you to explain
this. You kept the one part of my post that essentially said I didn't
think it was *really* Fairuza. Thanks for pointing out the obvious
*grins*. Since you don't *actually* know whether it was Fairuza or not
I'll toss some responses back just for idle banter.
Post by Ig
Post by SabracadabrA
This is *Ru* and I'm in Canada with my friend Bif Naked.
Miss Balk is going to sign her name with stars around it like Krusty the
Clown?
Ru is a nickname and using the stars * * around names or words merely
denotes emphasis on it. Sort of like saying this is "really Fairuza"
Post by Ig
Post by SabracadabrA
The group where I do hang is coming here for a goof. The old
group I was in was alt.brallen. SW as I signed my post. Satya
is Biffy.
alt.brallen is a group where mostly spam-bots have conversations. The woman
that made all those nice films is going to spend her time there?
I'd never heard of the group and never read it, though I admit my
curiousity got the best of me and I looked at it in google groups (my
ISP doesn't carry it) and as you say it's a bunch of spam and drivel.
Good Point.
Post by Ig
Post by SabracadabrA
Please do not include me in wiccan. I turned 30 yesterday and
wicca was a long time ago. I guess I will not be able to stop you.
We're going to have a laugh a how kookie fans can get.
Miss Balk is going to respond to apparently being goaded but won't answer
questions of or respond to fans in this newsgroup?
Usenet provides a fair degree of anonymity if used properly so it's
entirely possible she could be posting rather than e-mailing. Another
point is the original poster alluded to knowing her personally so an
anonymous usenet response to someone she did not wish to stay in
contact with is certainly realistic. As for her unwillingness to
respond to other fans and/or questions; in the past Fairuza has stated
that as much as she 'loves' her fans for their support she is simply
too busy to spend the time trying to reply and answer questions.
Between her film career and now the band it's no surprise to me that
there has been virtually nothing from her released, she simply doesn't
have the time at this point. I think that when she does get a break
she will do an interview or some other thing she always has in the
past.
Post by Ig
Post by SabracadabrA
The creepiest thing to me is how some person becomes an
authority on me. And how the rest just fall in line as if they hold
an office.
Get a grip people.
--
SW
Ru plus 2 aliases? Gia, and SW? Wouldn't one be enough?
The "Gia" alias is merely a formality as you need "something" in the
address line to post messages through most newsreaders. As for the SW
who knows what it stands for, there is nothing saying it is a
signature or alias it could merely be 'shorthand' or cryptic
abbreviation for something else.

Anyways it's nice that you thought to point out that you didn't think
it was really Fairuza but as I pointed out the section of my post that
you saved and replied to pretty much said the same thing.

Take Care 8)

p.s. post some if you feel like chatting, since you said you drop in
on the group occassionally. I usually watch the group because there
used to be a lot of good pics and stills from movie clips but it's
been dead for about a year now. Maybe once I get my computer back up
to snuff I'll be able to post some myself.

SabracadabrA
ren
2004-07-24 00:49:34 UTC
Ah. But Bif Naked is a keyword. Don't you know. Perhaps it is a relative.
SabracadabrA
2004-07-24 02:41:48 UTC
Post by ren
Ah. But Bif Naked is a keyword. Don't you know. Perhaps it is a relative.
Actually, No I don't know Ren. I don't know Fairuza or any of her
friends or family or anyone in the movie business for that matter. Nor
do I know anything about her personal life that isn't already public.
I'm just a fan of her work and think she is a talented artist and
beautiful of course 8)

p.s. would you mind quoting who you are replying to in your posts it
makes it easier to respond and tell who you are talking to.
Ig
2004-07-27 03:52:44 UTC
huh? http://www.herroyalmajestysrecords.com/bif/index.html
Post by ren
Post by Ig
Post by SabracadabrA
Creepier yet is wondering if you are really Fairuza Balk posting this
or just some poser screwing with people.
It's not her
Do you know what? It doesn't matter. Didn't Ru say somewhere in an
interview
Post by ren
she just wanted to have fun acting while avoiding all of the fame
bullcrap?
Probably!
Post by ren
She's just a girl, just a person, like us.
but what qualifies someone as not a just a person like us?
ren
2004-07-27 21:42:41 UTC
Post by Ig
but what qualifies someone as not a just a person like us?
Superhero powers!

ren