I Predict John Edwards for VP
ren
2004-05-03 23:06:49 UTC
Who do you predict for U.S. V.P.?
silly B
2004-05-03 23:38:25 UTC
Tony Bliar
Post by ren
Who do you predict for U.S. V.P.?
---
qwerty
2004-05-04 18:03:47 UTC
Post by silly B
Tony Bliar
Will he be replacing Cheney?
abracadabra
2004-05-04 00:02:37 UTC
Edwards
He's a great speaker, he's smart, he's "cute" to younger women, older women
want to hug him, and men aren't threatened by him.
Of course, I think it ought to be Edwards/Kerry, not Kerry Edwards
Who do you predict for U.S. V.P.?
T.Carr
2004-05-04 23:53:51 UTC
Post by abracadabra
Edwards
He's a great speaker, he's smart, he's "cute" to younger women, older women
want to hug him, and men aren't threatened by him.
Of course, I think it ought to be Edwards/Kerry, not Kerry Edwards
The problem is that Edwards cannot deliver a state for Kerry. (Like
Gore, he couldnt carry his "home state")

IF Kerry were smart, he would court Sen Graham as VP. Florida would
probably go for Kerry, and Bush would be in a deep hole in the EC
count. (imo)

T.Carr
Post by abracadabra
Who do you predict for U.S. V.P.?
cLIeNUX user
2004-05-04 00:33:19 UTC
Post by ren
Who do you predict for U.S. V.P.?
Jim Jeffords is invited to be my running mate.

Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee
The Responsible Party