"Sent to my Gurl"
SabracadabrA
2004-07-19 20:23:55 UTC
"Dream Baby"
Siru
2004-07-19 21:30:16 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
"Dream Baby"
Lover boy. ;)

Got it!

The addy is working. Try e-ing me.

Thanks for your help in this matter, Sabra- :)
--
xoxo,
Siru
SabracadabrA
2004-07-19 22:34:12 UTC
On 19 Jul 2004 21:30:16 -0000, Siru
Post by Siru
Post by SabracadabrA
"Dream Baby"
Lover boy. ;)
Enchantress 8*
Post by Siru
Got it!
Great!!!
Post by Siru
The addy is working. Try e-ing me.
Sure thing will do when I get home in the morning.You should have one
already.
Post by Siru
Thanks for your help in this matter, Sabra- :)
My pleasure 8)
Post by Siru
xoxo,
Siru
Sweet Dreams Siru
Thinking of U

SabracadabrA
SabracadabrA
2004-08-28 17:42:25 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
On 19 Jul 2004 21:30:16 -0000, Siru
*Psighs*
?

ren
2004-07-24 00:46:24 UTC
Post by Siru
The addy is working. Try e-ing me.
Thanks for your help in this matter, Sabra- :)
--
xoxo,
Siru
That's cool. Did you guys know that "Sabra" is the Japanese version of Maxim
Magazine?
SabracadabrA
2004-07-24 02:45:29 UTC
Post by ren
Post by Siru
The addy is working. Try e-ing me.
Thanks for your help in this matter, Sabra- :)
--
xoxo,
Siru
That's cool. Did you guys know that "Sabra" is the Japanese version of Maxim
Magazine?
Really? Wow I didn't know that. I used to get Maxim (unfortunately
after Fairuzas bit) not a bad magazine. The word Sabra actually means
"a native born Israeli" which once I found out that bit of info I
stopped using it as a shortened version of my SabracadabrA moniker.