I Love this dress Whatcha think? - premier1.jpg (0/1)
SabracadabrA
2005-03-04 00:47:52 UTC
Skipping the coat aspect I think Fairuza looks great in this dress 8)
Gia
2005-03-04 15:03:27 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Skipping the coat aspect I think Fairuza looks great in this dress 8)
Yeah, I like that dress as well. Shoes, too.

She'd look good in the silk Asian type gear, I bet.

Gia
SabracadabrA
2005-03-05 17:20:44 UTC
Post by Gia
Post by SabracadabrA
Skipping the coat aspect I think Fairuza looks great in this dress 8)
Yeah, I like that dress as well. Shoes, too.
She'd look good in the silk Asian type gear, I bet.
Gia
I've noticed she looks good in just about any style of clothes 8)
The versatility of her looks is amazing,something I've been impressed
with for a long time.