Watched "The Craft" again today!
Charles Nemo
2004-11-08 02:16:22 UTC
Fairuza sure is one helluva hottie. Love those languid lips and that large
mouth. You can see almost all of her gums when she grins wide. Damn!

My favorite scene is when the four witches are bouncing through the hall after
discovering their power together. Double damn!!

Wonder when there'll be a special edition with deleted scenes and inverviews?
Damn damn damn!!!

Charles Nemo
http://members.aol.com/ChasNemo/index.html
"Nemo is the Wal-Mart of the dark side, the one-stop superstore for everything
ugly, from Satanism to Nazi occultism to serial killers."
~Forbidden Internet Magazine #1 (May 2001)
SabracadabrA

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004W4UD/102-3947248-2782563
Keen Anthony
2004-12-02 06:12:14 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by Charles Nemo
Fairuza sure is one helluva hottie. Love those languid lips and that large
mouth. You can see almost all of her gums when she grins wide. Damn!
My favorite scene is when the four witches are bouncing through the hall after
discovering their power together. Double damn!!
Wonder when there'll be a special edition with deleted scenes and inverviews?
Damn damn damn!!!
Spec. Ed. DVD
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004W4UD/102-3947248-2782563
How's the Spec Ed DVD quality-wise? The listing says there's extra scenes
and a couple of "making of" featurettes, but how does the picture look in
comparison to the original release?

- Keen Anthony
SabracadabrA
2004-12-02 13:42:05 UTC
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:12:14 -0600, Keen Anthony
Post by Keen Anthony
Post by SabracadabrA
Spec. Ed. DVD
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004W4UD/102-3947248-2782563
How's the Spec Ed DVD quality-wise? The listing says there's extra scenes
and a couple of "making of" featurettes, but how does the picture look in
comparison to the original release?
- Keen Anthony
Hi Anthony,
Actually I don't have the Spec Ed DVD or the regular DVD of "The
Craft" so I can't say what the quality difference if any is. I would
think its comparable if not better though. I saw the link and just
posted it for Chas as an afterthought. I'll have to see about getting
a copy for my collection of Ru films on DVD I'll post note if I do and
let you know what the quality of the picture is, though I don't think
it will be anytime soon as I'm saving up for "The Lord of the Rings"
trilogy on DVD right now.

Stephen
Keen Anthony
2004-12-12 00:50:28 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Hi Anthony,
Actually I don't have the Spec Ed DVD or the regular DVD of "The
Craft" so I can't say what the quality difference if any is. I would
think its comparable if not better though. I saw the link and just
posted it for Chas as an afterthought. I'll have to see about getting
a copy for my collection of Ru films on DVD I'll post note if I do and
let you know what the quality of the picture is, though I don't think
it will be anytime soon as I'm saving up for "The Lord of the Rings"
trilogy on DVD right now.
Stephen
Hi Stephen,

I can't decide whether to go for the Spec Ed or the original. I tend
to believe that the special editions are better, but I've heard
negative things about the special 3-Disc DVD or Dario Argento's
Suspiria being not as good as the original DVD release soundwise. The
price is looking good though for The Craft.

I'm on the fence about getting the LOTR films on DVD myself. I know
the moment I shell out $70 for that collector's set, a new set with
even more new footage will be released!

- Anthony
SabracadabrA
2004-12-25 16:59:46 UTC
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:50:28 -0600, Keen Anthony
Post by Keen Anthony
Post by SabracadabrA
[...]

By chance I was able to get the Spec Ed DVD this week, I will try to
check it out in the next couple days and post back what the quality of
the sound was.

Happy Holidays 8)

Stephen