Fairuza news group readers- What's the deal with all these witch posts
Ig
2004-07-17 11:39:12 UTC
I look at this news group every once in a while since the posts have slowed
down. This time when I open the usegroup there's all these witch posts.
What's the deal with all these cross-posted witch posts?
SabracadabrA
2004-07-17 16:41:56 UTC
Post by Ig
I look at this news group every once in a while since the posts have slowed
down. This time when I open the usegroup there's all these witch posts.
What's the deal with all these cross-posted witch posts?
I don't know. Maybe ask the posters themselves.
There has been speculation as to what Fairuzas beliefs are ever since
she did " The Craft". I don't recall her ever detailing what they are
in any of her interviews so I wouldn't know. Besides to me it seems a
personal topic and isn't really anyones business.

SabracadabrA
ren
2004-07-24 00:53:13 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
I don't know. Maybe ask the posters themselves.
There has been speculation as to what Fairuzas beliefs are ever since
she did " The Craft". I don't recall her ever detailing what they are
in any of her interviews so I wouldn't know. Besides to me it seems a
personal topic and isn't really anyones business.
SabracadabrA
Correction, way before she did the movie. Since she was born. She's a gypsy,
you know.
SabracadabrA
2004-07-24 02:36:55 UTC
Post by ren
Post by SabracadabrA
I don't know. Maybe ask the posters themselves.
There has been speculation as to what Fairuzas beliefs are ever since
she did " The Craft". I don't recall her ever detailing what they are
in any of her interviews so I wouldn't know. Besides to me it seems a
personal topic and isn't really anyones business.
SabracadabrA
Correction, way before she did the movie. Since she was born. She's a gypsy,
you know.
*shrugs* I wouldn't know how long it's *actually* been speculated
over Ren, so I stand corrected. I know "The Craft" made it into a
persistant issue and Fairuza stated it was a personal topic and
essentially off limits. Yes I read in one of her interviews that she
said she has gypsy heritage.