Calling All Ren Forces
ren
2004-07-01 18:11:17 UTC
I am broadcasting into your dreams.

Question : Who supplied Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons? Well back then
we were upset with Iran. Iraq was pretty unstable then so what Ronald Reagan
and Donald Rumsfeld did was supply their boy Saddam Hussein with chemical
weapons. They knew he would use it to suppress rebellion and stabilize Iraq
thus keeping power equal in the region.

But then Saddam wanted oil and refused to obey his American masters. And he
did plot to have Bush Daddy assassinated. That's the real reason he is on
trial. That is what he should be charged for. Not genocide, unless you want
to put Donald Rumsfeld on the stand too. Not torture, unless you want to put
Donald Rumsfeld on the stand too.

This is the price you play for doing illegal things to get results. You
become the monster you fight. America needs to firmly reject torture and
occupation. We need to stop setting up puppet governments which are not
democratic but dictatorships.

Isn't our own system based on the dictatorship of wealthy and powerful men?
Are we really a democracy at all? We need to change our system. But not too
much as there are aspects of America that works.

As Raven BlackBane said, killing people with witchcraft is legal. People
keep talking about the October Surprise. Do they have Osama? Who gives a
shit. We got magick.
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-01 23:23:03 UTC
"ren" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:***@unlimited.ultrafeed.com...
| I am broadcasting into your dreams.

You bitch! I was rerunning one of my favorite blow jobs
--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

Somebody Else for President!

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2004 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved
Rhyanon
2004-07-02 13:10:16 UTC
You mean, the one you gave to Governator Arnold?
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-03 04:40:55 UTC
"Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message news:***@corp.supernews.com...
| You mean, the one you gave to Governator Arnold?
|

| "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >
| > "ren" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > | I am broadcasting into your dreams.
| >
| > You bitch! I was rerunning one of my favorite blow jobs

Gods, you have such hatred for people like Arnie and I who accomplish things
and make something of their lives.

Wintershard
2004-07-03 15:12:15 UTC
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:40:55 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
Gods, you have such hatred for people like Arnie and I who accomplish things
and make something of their lives.
*soft laugh* What, sexual harrassment?

Be.
Wintershard
www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
Ayauhteotl
2004-07-04 03:54:14 UTC

!<***@yahoo.com> wrote:
!
!>Gods, you have such hatred for people like Arnie and I who accomplish things
!>and make something of their lives.
!
! *soft laugh* What, sexual harrassment?

Not to mention character assassination and the ruination of careers:
http://tinyurl.com/3c7ts
http://tinyurl.com/36pcy
http://tinyurl.com/yfh2
!
!Be.
! Wintershard
! www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
--
B"H
Evaeldeva
Clarke
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-05 14:28:02 UTC
"Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:40:55 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >Gods, you have such hatred for people like Arnie and I who accomplish
things
| >and make something of their lives.
|
| *soft laugh* What, sexual harrassment?

Like starting out life in post WWII Austria in a house without running water
and ending up being a hugely successful businessman, a film star, and the
Governor of California.

Wintershard
2004-07-05 18:54:52 UTC
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:28:02 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| >Gods, you have such hatred for people like Arnie and I who accomplish
things
| >and make something of their lives.
|
| *soft laugh* What, sexual harrassment?
Like starting out life in post WWII Austria in a house without running water
and ending up being a hugely successful businessman, a film star, and the
Governor of California.
Where does that, in any way, invalidate the fact that he's a
womanizer, and has sexually harrassed some owomen around him?

Be.
Wintershard
www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-06 03:07:41 UTC
"Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

| >things
| >|
| >| *soft laugh* What, sexual harrassment?
| >
| >Like starting out life in post WWII Austria in a house without running
water
| >and ending up being a hugely successful businessman, a film star, and the
| >Governor of California.
|
| Where does that, in any way, invalidate the fact that he's a
| womanizer, and has sexually harrassed some owomen around him?

None of that is true and before you start going on about it, I will need to
see the case references.

Wintershard
2004-07-06 19:49:43 UTC
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:07:41 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| Where does that, in any way, invalidate the fact that he's a
| womanizer, and has sexually harrassed some owomen around him?
None of that is true and before you start going on about it, I will need to
see the case references.
What's the difference between sexual harrassment and unwanted
"rowdy" behaviour?

Be.
Wintershard
www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-07 11:56:56 UTC
"Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:07:41 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >| Where does that, in any way, invalidate the fact that he's a
| >| womanizer, and has sexually harrassed some owomen around him?
| >
| >None of that is true and before you start going on about it, I will need
| >see the case references.
|
| What's the difference between sexual harrassment and unwanted
| "rowdy" behaviour?

Sexual harassment is actionable. For you to make the claim he sexually
harassed women, you must be able to provide the case reference (cite)

Wintershard
2004-07-07 14:58:53 UTC
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:56:56 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| What's the difference between sexual harrassment and unwanted
| "rowdy" behaviour?
Sexual harassment is actionable. For you to make the claim he sexually
harassed women, you must be able to provide the case reference (cite)
And unwanted rowdy behaviour is just some college boy having fun
like when they haze freshman, right?

Be.
Wintershard
www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-07 23:46:45 UTC
"Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:56:56 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >| What's the difference between sexual harrassment and unwanted
| >| "rowdy" behaviour?
| >
| >Sexual harassment is actionable. For you to make the claim he sexually
| >harassed women, you must be able to provide the case reference (cite)
|
| And unwanted rowdy behaviour is just some college boy having fun
| like when they haze freshman, right?

This is America, comrade. Unless he has been proven guilty in a court of
law, he is innocent.
Funny, this double standard you hold.

Wintershard
2004-07-08 00:14:12 UTC
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:45 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| And unwanted rowdy behaviour is just some college boy having fun
| like when they haze freshman, right?
This is America, comrade. Unless he has been proven guilty in a court of
law, he is innocent.
Funny, this double standard you hold.
Actually, it's all rather interesting. Even though there have been
claims by several women about his actions towards them, Schwarzenegger
has refused to set up an independent panel to investigate the matters
(1). If he were innocent, you would imagine him wanting to appeal to
voters as being honest in his intentions, and desire to clear up his
own name. It also is opposite of the national party's trends towards
family values, as can be seen by their lengthy (and costly) pursuit of
Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds.

1. http://tinyurl.com/38947 , originally
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=schwarzenegger+investigation/v=2/SID=e/l=WS1/R=1/H=0/*-http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/12/09/elec04.g.arnold

Be.
Wintershard
www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-08 13:00:27 UTC
"Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:45 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >| And unwanted rowdy behaviour is just some college boy having fun
| >| like when they haze freshman, right?
| >
| >This is America, comrade. Unless he has been proven guilty in a court of
| >law, he is innocent.
| >Funny, this double standard you hold.
|
| Actually, it's all rather interesting. Even though there have been
| claims by several women about his actions towards them, Schwarzenegger
| has refused to set up an independent panel to investigate the matters
| (1). If he were innocent, you would imagine him wanting to appeal to
| voters as being honest in his intentions, and desire to clear up his
| own name. It also is opposite of the national party's trends towards
| family values, as can be seen by their lengthy (and costly) pursuit of
| Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds.

I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious allegation
that comes along? His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop up. I
admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap. If someone wants
to accuse him of something, let them do it in a court of law or shut the
fuck up.
We need more politicians like Arnie. The dude is focused on government doing
what government should do and taking care of the people.

zayton
2004-07-08 15:21:52 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:45 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
|
| >| And unwanted rowdy behaviour is just some college boy having fun
| >| like when they haze freshman, right?
| >
| >This is America, comrade. Unless he has been proven guilty in a court of
| >law, he is innocent.
| >Funny, this double standard you hold.
|
| Actually, it's all rather interesting. Even though there have been
| claims by several women about his actions towards them, Schwarzenegger
| has refused to set up an independent panel to investigate the matters
| (1). If he were innocent, you would imagine him wanting to appeal to
| voters as being honest in his intentions, and desire to clear up his
| own name. It also is opposite of the national party's trends towards
| family values, as can be seen by their lengthy (and costly) pursuit of
| Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds.
I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious allegation
that comes along?
How would one know that they are specious allegations, as the thurough
investigation he promised during his campaign to launch (investigating
himself!??) never took place.

His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop up. I
admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap.
He has yet to disprove one. One has yet to be investigated.

If someone wants
SabracadabrA
2004-07-08 15:34:38 UTC
Would you people mindfully cease from crossposting these articles
to alt.fan.fairuza-balk.

SabracadabrA

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-09 12:26:33 UTC
That is a real group?

"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| Would you people mindfully cease from crossposting these articles
| to alt.fan.fairuza-balk.
|
| SabracadabrA
|
| On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:21:52 -0500, "zayton" <***@bellsouth.net>
| wrote:
|

| >"The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >>
| >> "Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message
| >> |

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-10 02:01:14 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 12:26:33 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >That is a real group?
|
| Yes Tales, it is a real group.

What the heck do you talk about?

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-12 12:48:03 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:01:14 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|

| >"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
| >| On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 12:26:33 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| >|
> [...]
| >|
| >| Yes Tales, it is a real group.
| >
| >What the heck do you talk about?
|
| Nothing much anymore.

So you should welcome the xposting
--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
- George W. Bush

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-13 23:01:24 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:48:03 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|

| >"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
| >| On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:01:14 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| >|

> [...]
| >| >|
> [...]
| >| >|

| >|
| >| Nothing much anymore.
| >
| >So you should welcome the xposting
|
| By what reasoning, if I wanted to read or take part in ARW I would
| subscribe to the group.
| Which is why I keep removing your crossposting on my responses.

I like Fairuza but I really don't have time for another group, so xposting
is the most efficient way of doing things.

SabracadabrA
2004-07-14 14:27:11 UTC
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:01:24 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:48:03 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
|

| >| On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:01:14 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >|

| >| >|

| >|
| >| Nothing much anymore.
| >
| >So you should welcome the xposting
|
| By what reasoning, if I wanted to read or take part in ARW I would
| subscribe to the group.
| Which is why I keep removing your crossposting on my responses.
I like Fairuza but I really don't have time for another group, so xposting
is the most efficient way of doing things.
*shrugs* Whatever Tales, I don't read ARW and have no intention of
subscribing to it in the future. Crosspost if you feel you have to.
I'll just continue to delete the crossposts from ARW as I have no
interest in reading them and they have nothing to do with Fairuza
Balk.

Take Care

SabracadabrA
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-14 23:14:33 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:01:24 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|

| >"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
| >| On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:48:03 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| >|

> [...]
| >| >|

> [...]
| >| >| >|
> [...]
| >| >| >|

| >| >|

| >|
| >| By what reasoning, if I wanted to read or take part in ARW I would
| >| subscribe to the group.
| >| Which is why I keep removing your crossposting on my responses.
| >
| >I like Fairuza but I really don't have time for another group, so
xposting
| >is the most efficient way of doing things.
|
| *shrugs* Whatever Tales, I don't read ARW and have no intention of
| subscribing to it in the future. Crosspost if you feel you have to.
| I'll just continue to delete the crossposts from ARW as I have no
| interest in reading them and they have nothing to do with Fairuza
| Balk.
|
| Take Care

I went over to a.f.f-b and there is nothing there but xposts from this group
and porno spam

SabracadabrA
2004-07-15 16:30:39 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:14:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:01:24 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
|

| >| On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:48:03 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >|

| >| >| >|

| >| >|

| >|
| >| By what reasoning, if I wanted to read or take part in ARW I would
| >| subscribe to the group.
| >| Which is why I keep removing your crossposting on my responses.
| >
| >I like Fairuza but I really don't have time for another group, so
xposting
| >is the most efficient way of doing things.
|
| *shrugs* Whatever Tales, I don't read ARW and have no intention of
| subscribing to it in the future. Crosspost if you feel you have to.
| I'll just continue to delete the crossposts from ARW as I have no
| interest in reading them and they have nothing to do with Fairuza
| Balk.
|
| Take Care
I went over to a.f.f-b and there is nothing there but xposts from this group
and porno spam
Your point would be what? It's a nearly dead group........
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-16 08:32:14 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:14:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|

| >"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
| >| On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:01:24 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| >|

> [...]
| >| >|

> [...]
| >| >| >|

> [...]
| >| >| >| >|
> [...]
| >| >| >| >|

| >| >| >|

| >| >|

| >xposting
| >|
| >| *shrugs* Whatever Tales, I don't read ARW and have no intention of
| >| subscribing to it in the future. Crosspost if you feel you have to.
| >| I'll just continue to delete the crossposts from ARW as I have no
| >| interest in reading them and they have nothing to do with Fairuza
| >| Balk.
| >|
| >| Take Care
| >
| >I went over to a.f.f-b and there is nothing there but xposts from this
group
| >and porno spam
|
| Your point would be what? It's a nearly dead group........

I guess I am wondering why you object to the crossposts so strongly

SabracadabrA
2004-07-16 16:11:21 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:32:14 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:14:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
|

| >| On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:01:24 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >|

| >| >| >| >|

| >| >| >|

| >| >|

| >xposting
| >|
| >| *shrugs* Whatever Tales, I don't read ARW and have no intention of
| >| subscribing to it in the future. Crosspost if you feel you have to.
| >| I'll just continue to delete the crossposts from ARW as I have no
| >| interest in reading them and they have nothing to do with Fairuza
| >| Balk.
| >|
| >| Take Care
| >
| >I went over to a.f.f-b and there is nothing there but xposts from this
group
| >and porno spam
|
| Your point would be what? It's a nearly dead group........
I guess I am wondering why you object to the crossposts so strongly
Well I guess I am wondering why you are crossposting to a group you
don't even read.

As I said if I wanted to read ARW then I would subscribe to it, which
I don't want to and therefore am not subscribed to it.

Also, for what it is worth , it's not the act of crossposting that
annoyed me and I am not stronlgly opposed to crossposting; it's the
irrelevent drivel spilling over from ARW to an unrelated group that
I'm sick of seeing and deleting. So I merely requested that you stop
crossposting it.

So Tales, what is your reason for crossposting that crap to a.f.f-b
anyways, noting that you don't even read the group?

SabracadabrA
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-16 23:43:33 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:32:14 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|

| >"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
| >| On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:14:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| >|

> [...]
| >| >|

> [...]
| >| >| >|

> [...]
| >| >| >| >|

> [...]
| >| >| >| >| >|
> [...]
| >| >| >| >| >|

| >| >| >| >|

| >| >| >|

| >| >|
| >| >|

| >group
| >|
| >| Your point would be what? It's a nearly dead group........
| >
| >I guess I am wondering why you object to the crossposts so strongly
|
| Well I guess I am wondering why you are crossposting to a group you
| don't even read.
|
| As I said if I wanted to read ARW then I would subscribe to it, which
| I don't want to and therefore am not subscribed to it.
|
| Also, for what it is worth , it's not the act of crossposting that
| annoyed me and I am not stronlgly opposed to crossposting; it's the
| irrelevent drivel spilling over from ARW to an unrelated group that
| I'm sick of seeing and deleting. So I merely requested that you stop
| crossposting it.
|
| So Tales, what is your reason for crossposting that crap to a.f.f-b
| anyways, noting that you don't even read the group?

I do read it- by proxy since the only posts there are the ones xposted from
here.
So what was the deal with Fairuza and "The Sopranos". Why did they replace
her with that other actress?

SabracadabrA
2004-07-17 16:47:16 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:43:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:32:14 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
|

| >| On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:14:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >|

:Þ"
| >| >| >| >| >|
| >| >| >| >| >|

| >| >| >| >|

| >| >| >|

| >| >|
| >| >|

| >group
| >|
| >| Your point would be what? It's a nearly dead group........
| >
| >I guess I am wondering why you object to the crossposts so strongly
|
| Well I guess I am wondering why you are crossposting to a group you
| don't even read.
|
| As I said if I wanted to read ARW then I would subscribe to it, which
| I don't want to and therefore am not subscribed to it.
|
| Also, for what it is worth , it's not the act of crossposting that
| annoyed me and I am not stronlgly opposed to crossposting; it's the
| irrelevent drivel spilling over from ARW to an unrelated group that
| I'm sick of seeing and deleting. So I merely requested that you stop
| crossposting it.
|
| So Tales, what is your reason for crossposting that crap to a.f.f-b
| anyways, noting that you don't even read the group?
I do read it- by proxy since the only posts there are the ones xposted from
here.
Seems more like trolling to me. Not saying that you started it though.
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
So what was the deal with Fairuza and "The Sopranos". Why did they replace
her with that other actress?
If I recall correctly she only agreed to do one episode but the
writers decided expand and continue the character after she did the
one episode.
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-19 00:49:13 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:43:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| >So what was the deal with Fairuza and "The Sopranos". Why did they
replace
| >her with that other actress?
|
| If I recall correctly she only agreed to do one episode but the
| writers decided expand and continue the character after she did the
| one episode.

And she didn't sign up for the new season? It's not like she has had a
stellar career. That would have moved her out of her "weirdo" type casting
and into more mainstream roles.

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-19 12:04:56 UTC

SabracadabrA
2004-07-19 20:57:14 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:04:56 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:43:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| >So what was the deal with Fairuza and "The Sopranos". Why did they
replace
| >her with that other actress?
|
| If I recall correctly she only agreed to do one episode but the
| writers decided expand and continue the character after she did the
| one episode.
And she didn't sign up for the new season? It's not like she has had a
stellar career. That would have moved her out of her "weirdo" type casting
and into more mainstream roles.
She probably had prior commitments and finished her episode long
before the writers decided to expand on it. I think there was an
article or something on fairuza.com go check it out.

For what it's worth IMHO Fairuza was an accomplished actress in those
"mainstream" roles before she ever did "The Craft", as for her career
you should differentiate between commercial success and success at a
profession. Look at all her movies, there are a lot more than you
seem to realize, and take note of all the people she has worked with
who have "stellar careers". It's an impressive listing of talent and
success and something that establishes her as an accomplished "artist"
in her trade.

Take Care Tales enjoy the read 8)

SabracadabrA
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-20 12:54:34 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:04:56 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|

| >"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message

| >replace
| >|
| >| If I recall correctly she only agreed to do one episode but the
| >| writers decided expand and continue the character after she did the
| >| one episode.
|
| >And she didn't sign up for the new season? It's not like she has had a
| >stellar career. That would have moved her out of her "weirdo" type
casting
| >and into more mainstream roles.
|
| She probably had prior commitments and finished her episode long
| before the writers decided to expand on it. I think there was an
| article or something on fairuza.com go check it out.
|
| For what it's worth IMHO Fairuza was an accomplished actress in those
| "mainstream" roles before she ever did "The Craft", as for her career
| you should differentiate between commercial success and success at a
| profession. Look at all her movies, there are a lot more than you
| seem to realize, and take note of all the people she has worked with
| who have "stellar careers". It's an impressive listing of talent and
| success and something that establishes her as an accomplished "artist"
| in her trade.

In her profession commercial success is professional success. How are movies
evaluated? By their box office. "The Sopranos" has a pretty stellar cast, I
have only seen Fairuza in a couple of B movies

SabracadabrA
2004-07-20 14:33:40 UTC
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:54:34 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:04:56 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
|

| >| On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:43:33 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"

| >replace
| >|
| >| If I recall correctly she only agreed to do one episode but the
| >| writers decided expand and continue the character after she did the
| >| one episode.
|
| >And she didn't sign up for the new season? It's not like she has had a
| >stellar career. That would have moved her out of her "weirdo" type
casting
| >and into more mainstream roles.
|
| She probably had prior commitments and finished her episode long
| before the writers decided to expand on it. I think there was an
| article or something on fairuza.com go check it out.
|
| For what it's worth IMHO Fairuza was an accomplished actress in those
| "mainstream" roles before she ever did "The Craft", as for her career
| you should differentiate between commercial success and success at a
| profession. Look at all her movies, there are a lot more than you
| seem to realize, and take note of all the people she has worked with
| who have "stellar careers". It's an impressive listing of talent and
| success and something that establishes her as an accomplished "artist"
| in her trade.
In her profession commercial success is professional success. How are movies
evaluated? By their box office. "The Sopranos" has a pretty stellar cast, I
have only seen Fairuza in a couple of B movies
You are entitled to your opinion Tales.
Rhyanon
2004-07-17 13:51:42 UTC
Here, read these to learn a little more about him, give you an idea of what
sort of "person" he is:
--
http://www.dolir.state.mo.us/lirc/wcdecisions/wcdec96/willad.htm

http://tinyurl.com/286n6

http://tinyurl.com/22o5c

http://tinyurl.com/2ucyq

http://tinyurl.com/28fth

http://tinyurl.com/3yugl

Post by SabracadabrA
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| >| >| >| >|
| >| >| >| >|

| >| >| >|

| >| >|

| >xposting
| >|
| >| *shrugs* Whatever Tales, I don't read ARW and have no intention of
| >| subscribing to it in the future. Crosspost if you feel you have to.
| >| I'll just continue to delete the crossposts from ARW as I have no
| >| interest in reading them and they have nothing to do with Fairuza
| >| Balk.
| >|

SabracadabrA
2004-07-17 16:49:18 UTC
Post by Rhyanon
Here, read these to learn a little more about him, give you an idea of what
Thanks for the links Rhy, I'll take a look at them. I'm already
familiar with Tales as I used to lurk at ARW a couple years ago.

SabracadabrA
--

Post by SabracadabrA
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| >| >| >| >|
| >| >| >| >|

Post by SabracadabrA

| >xposting
| >|
| >| *shrugs* Whatever Tales, I don't read ARW and have no intention of
| >| subscribing to it in the future. Crosspost if you feel you have to.
| >| I'll just continue to delete the crossposts from ARW as I have no
| >| interest in reading them and they have nothing to do with Fairuza
| >| Balk.
| >|

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-17 17:00:51 UTC
Please understand that Rhyannon is a very jealous ex-wannabe lover who gets
absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
These are, of course, fabrications

[ Doc Jeff ]
2004-07-19 05:50:14 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
Please understand that Rhyannon is a very jealous ex-wannabe lover who
gets absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
These are, of course, fabrications
Good lord, you finally admit to posting fabrications? This must be one of
those red-letter days.
--
Doc
Member of the Cabal

Dealing with life, one hug and one virtual sister at a time

irc2.peacefulhaven.net -or- http://www.peacefulhaven.net

Rhyanon

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-20 12:54:34 UTC
"Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message news:***@corp.supernews.com...
| Heh. I love the assertion that I fabricated google references, nevermind
the
| Workers' Comp Hearing. Here, everyone look again and see if they look
fake:

| --
| http://www.dolir.state.mo.us/lirc/wcdecisions/wcdec96/willad.htm

I can refute this in three words: Prove it's me.
Something you have so far been unable to do

Suzy saw life was heading quickly down the tubes
So she decided to trap one of the local rubes
Now Billy's stuck with her fat ass and saggy boobs
There must be fifty ways to rank Rhyannon
Fifty ways to rank Rhyannon

Rhyanon
2004-07-19 13:10:05 UTC
Nice try, but she said she's read your spew before and already knows what an
obsessive, lying whoreson you are.
SabracadabrA
2004-07-19 21:03:38 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:00:51 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
Please understand that Rhyannon is a very jealous ex-wannabe lover who gets
absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
These are, of course, fabrications
One more thing before I go Tales.....
....I happen to be a man......

Stephen aka SabracadabrA
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-20 12:54:34 UTC
"SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message news:***@news.east.earthlink.net...
| On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:00:51 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >Please understand that Rhyannon is a very jealous ex-wannabe lover who
gets
| >absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
| >These are, of course, fabrications
|
| One more thing before I go Tales.....
| ....I happen to be a man......

Whoa! Does Suzy have egg on her face!

Rhyanon
2004-07-20 13:03:19 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:00:51 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
Please understand that Rhyannon is a very jealous ex-wannabe lover who gets
absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
These are, of course, fabrications
One more thing before I go Tales.....
....I happen to be a man......
Stephen aka SabracadabrA
Hehehe... I reckon he is unfamiliar with Black Sabbath, presuming that is
where you got your nym [he's just very unkewl that way].....
SabracadabrA
2004-07-20 14:39:24 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
These are, of course, fabrications
One more thing before I go Tales.....
....I happen to be a man......
Stephen aka SabracadabrA
Hehehe... I reckon he is unfamiliar with Black Sabbath, presuming that is
where you got your nym [he's just very unkewl that way].....
Nice guess Rhy that is exactly where I got the name from.
Rhyanon
2004-07-21 13:14:31 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
These are, of course, fabrications
One more thing before I go Tales.....
....I happen to be a man......
Stephen aka SabracadabrA
Hehehe... I reckon he is unfamiliar with Black Sabbath, presuming that is
where you got your nym [he's just very unkewl that way].....
Nice guess Rhy that is exactly where I got the name from.
Well, I am an old school fan, and fOt is just a christain shitstain,
hehehehe..
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-21 02:39:56 UTC
"Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message news:***@corp.supernews.com...

| "SabracadabrA" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
| > On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:00:51 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| > <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| >
| > >Please understand that Rhyannon is a very jealous ex-wannabe lover who
| gets
| > >absolutely incensed when she sees me talking to another female
| > >These are, of course, fabrications
| >
| > One more thing before I go Tales.....
| > ....I happen to be a man......
| >
| > Stephen aka SabracadabrA
|
| Hehehe... I reckon he is unfamiliar with Black Sabbath, presuming that is
| where you got your nym [he's just very unkewl that way].....

"Rhyanon" <***@uberbitch.com> wrote in message news:***@corp.supernews.com...
| We got our Ozzfest tix today, we're gonna be close enough to spit ice and
| hit Rob Halford!! Not that we will, but we're THAT close! YES!!! $70.00
bux
| a shot, but it's worth it

"By now, ties between the Texas-based Clear Channel (the producers of
Ozzfest) and the President of the United States are legendary. Clear
Channel's vice chairman Tom Hicks "made Bush a millionaire," while Clear
Channel stations were a staple at "'pro-troop rallies,' which, by many
accounts, "were virtually indistinguishable from pro-Bush rallies."
[AmConMag.com]

Rhyanon
2004-07-21 13:15:01 UTC
Yup, and it's happening in two weeks! We rock, and you suck shit, fOt.

Rhyanon
2004-07-21 13:26:30 UTC
From: The Talesin (***@bigfoot.NOSPAMcom)
Subject: Re: Bush and Washington have something in common
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: alt.religion.wicca, alt.traditional.witchcraft
Date: 2000-10-23 03:21:47 PST

"Sympathy for stupid Americans who would vote for Dubya'"
George Wallace was a big threat to Black peoples civil rights in the
south.
George W. Bush IS a big threat to all Pagans in the United States if
Elected
President.
wake up and smell the coffee.
Sympathy
Oh how fucking moronic can you get! They are both named "George" so they are
the same. Well, George Washington started a new nation based on freedom so
George Bush will also uphold freedom for all!
I am thinking you are some welfare sucking slacker who is afraid that, if
the tax and spend Democrats are voted out of office, you might have to get a
job.

--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

"If a person feels he can't communicate, the least he can do is shut
up about it."

ICQ: 86535317
AIM: TALES1N

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-09 12:26:33 UTC
"zayton" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:5HdHc.18801$***@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

| "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >
| > "Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message
| > | On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:45 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| > | <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| > |

| of
| > |
| > | Actually, it's all rather interesting. Even though there have been
| > | claims by several women about his actions towards them, Schwarzenegger
| > | has refused to set up an independent panel to investigate the matters
| > | (1). If he were innocent, you would imagine him wanting to appeal to
| > | voters as being honest in his intentions, and desire to clear up his
| > | own name. It also is opposite of the national party's trends towards
| > | family values, as can be seen by their lengthy (and costly) pursuit of
| > | Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds.
| >
| > I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
| > innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious
| allegation
| > that comes along?
|
| How would one know that they are specious allegations, as the thurough
| investigation he promised during his campaign to launch (investigating
| himself!??) never took place.

Why should he have to launch an investigation? We have courts, police, etc
to handle such allegations. Let the supposed "victims" have them investigate

| His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
| > being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop
up.
| > admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap.
|
| He has yet to disprove one. One has yet to be investigated.

Innocent *until* proven guilty

Earth Mother
2004-07-09 18:11:10 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ

| > | On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:45 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| > |

| of
| > |
| > | Actually, it's all rather interesting. Even though there have been
| > | claims by several women about his actions towards them,
Schwarzenegger
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| > | has refused to set up an independent panel to investigate the matters
| > | (1). If he were innocent, you would imagine him wanting to appeal to
| > | voters as being honest in his intentions, and desire to clear up his
| > | own name. It also is opposite of the national party's trends towards
| > | family values, as can be seen by their lengthy (and costly) pursuit of
| > | Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds.
| >
| > I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
| > innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious
| allegation
| > that comes along?
|
| How would one know that they are specious allegations, as the thurough
| investigation he promised during his campaign to launch (investigating
| himself!??) never took place.
Why should he have to launch an investigation? We have courts, police, etc
to handle such allegations. Let the supposed "victims" have them investigate

| His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
| > being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop
up.
| > admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap.
|
| He has yet to disprove one. One has yet to be investigated.
Innocent *until* proven guilty
And it goes along with what you don't think is rape to see you trying to
place blame on the victims, ghost - why? Because you are guilty of the same
sorts of things.

How utterly disgusting and deplorable.

Earth Mother
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-10 13:53:29 UTC
"Earth Mother" <***@invalid.peacefulhaven.net> wrote in message news:***@uni-berlin.de...
| "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >
| > "zayton" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message

| > | > |
| fun

| court
| > | of
| > | > |
| been
| Schwarzenegger
| matters
pursuit
| of

| on
| > | allegation
| > |
| > | How would one know that they are specious allegations, as the thurough
| > | investigation he promised during his campaign to launch (investigating
| > | himself!??) never took place.
| >
| > Why should he have to launch an investigation? We have courts, police,
etc
| > to handle such allegations. Let the supposed "victims" have them
| investigate

| > |
| > | His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
| > up.
| > |
| > | He has yet to disprove one. One has yet to be investigated.
| >
| > Innocent *until* proven guilty
|
| And it goes along with what you don't think is rape to see you trying to
| place blame on the victims, ghost - why? Because you are guilty of the
same
| sorts of things.
|
| How utterly disgusting and deplorable.

You are a fucking idiot

Earth Mother
2004-07-10 17:20:54 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ

| > |

| fun

| court
| > | of
| > | > |
| been
| Schwarzenegger
| matters
pursuit
| of

| on
| > | allegation
| > |
| > | How would one know that they are specious allegations, as the thurough
| > | investigation he promised during his campaign to launch
(investigating
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| > | himself!??) never took place.
| >
| > Why should he have to launch an investigation? We have courts, police,
etc
| > to handle such allegations. Let the supposed "victims" have them
| investigate

| > |
| > | His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
| > up.
| > |
| > | He has yet to disprove one. One has yet to be investigated.
| >
| > Innocent *until* proven guilty
|
| And it goes along with what you don't think is rape to see you trying to
| place blame on the victims, ghost - why? Because you are guilty of the
same
| sorts of things.
|
| How utterly disgusting and deplorable.
You are a fucking idiot
And you are an obvious sociopath.

Earth Mother
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-12 12:48:03 UTC
"Earth Mother" <***@invalid.peacefulhaven.net> wrote in message news:***@uni-berlin.de...
| "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >
| > "Earth Mother" <***@invalid.peacefulhaven.net> wrote in message
| > | "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message

| > | > |

| > | > | > |
| having
| > | fun

| > | court
| > | > | > |
| > | been
| > | Schwarzenegger
| > | matters
| appeal
| > his
| > towards
| > pursuit
| > | of

| > implication
| > | on
| > | > |
| thurough
| (investigating

| > etc
| > | investigate

| > | > |
| > pop
| > | > |

| > |
| > | And it goes along with what you don't think is rape to see you trying
| > | place blame on the victims, ghost - why? Because you are guilty of
the
| > same
| > | sorts of things.
| > |
| > | How utterly disgusting and deplorable.
| >
| > You are a fucking idiot
|
| And you are an obvious sociopath.

But it is only obvious to a fucking idiot so who cares?

Earth Mother
2004-07-12 19:03:12 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ

| > | > |
message

| having
| > | fun

| > | court
| > | > | > |
| > | been
| > | Schwarzenegger
| > | matters
| appeal
| > his
| > towards
| > pursuit
| > | of

| > implication
| > | on
| > | > |
| thurough
| (investigating

| > etc
| > | investigate

| > | > |
| > pop
| > | > |

| > |
| > | And it goes along with what you don't think is rape to see you trying
| > | place blame on the victims, ghost - why? Because you are guilty of
the
| > same
| > | sorts of things.
| > |
| > | How utterly disgusting and deplorable.
| >
| > You are a fucking idiot
|
| And you are an obvious sociopath.
But it is only obvious to a fucking idiot so who cares?
The rest of the world consists of fucking idiots, according to you. I'd say
you're the odd man out, as usual.

Earth Mother
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-13 03:13:32 UTC
"Earth Mother" <***@invalid.peacefulhaven.net> wrote in message news:***@uni-berlin.de...
| "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >
| > "Earth Mother" <***@invalid.peacefulhaven.net> wrote in message
| > | "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message

| > |
| > | And you are an obvious sociopath.
| >
| > But it is only obvious to a fucking idiot so who cares?
|
| The rest of the world consists of fucking idiots, according to you. I'd
say
| you're the odd man out, as usual.

In your world of fucking idiots? Indeed I am

[ Doc Jeff ]
2004-07-09 19:30:29 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| He has yet to disprove one. One has yet to be investigated.
Innocent *until* proven guilty
It really ought to be Innocent *unless* proven guilty. Using "until"
implies guilt... (my twopence)

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-10 13:54:16 UTC
"[ Doc Jeff ]" <***@privacy.net> wrote in message news:***@127.0.0.1...
| "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in
|
| >| He has yet to disprove one. One has yet to be investigated.
| >
| > Innocent *until* proven guilty
|
| It really ought to be Innocent *unless* proven guilty. Using "until"
| implies guilt... (my twopence)

"I stand by my misstatements" - George W Bush

Earth Mother
2004-07-08 17:13:47 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:45 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
|
| >| And unwanted rowdy behaviour is just some college boy having fun
| >| like when they haze freshman, right?
| >
| >This is America, comrade. Unless he has been proven guilty in a court of
| >law, he is innocent.
| >Funny, this double standard you hold.
|
| Actually, it's all rather interesting. Even though there have been
| claims by several women about his actions towards them, Schwarzenegger
| has refused to set up an independent panel to investigate the matters
| (1). If he were innocent, you would imagine him wanting to appeal to
| voters as being honest in his intentions, and desire to clear up his
| own name. It also is opposite of the national party's trends towards
| family values, as can be seen by their lengthy (and costly) pursuit of
| Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds.
I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious allegation
that comes along? His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop up. I
admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap. If someone wants
to accuse him of something, let them do it in a court of law or shut the
fuck up.
We need more politicians like Arnie. The dude is focused on government doing
what government should do and taking care of the people.
Nobody needs to tell lies about you here, ghost. You do a good enough job
exposing the truth about yourself.

Earth Mother
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-09 12:26:33 UTC
"Earth Mother" <***@invalid.peacefulhaven.net> wrote in message news:***@uni-berlin.de...

| "The Cunning Linguist :Þ" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >
| > "Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message
| > | On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:45 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| > | <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
| > |

| of
| > |
| > | Actually, it's all rather interesting. Even though there have been
| > | claims by several women about his actions towards them, Schwarzenegger
| > | has refused to set up an independent panel to investigate the matters
| > | (1). If he were innocent, you would imagine him wanting to appeal to
| > | voters as being honest in his intentions, and desire to clear up his
| > | own name. It also is opposite of the national party's trends towards
| > | family values, as can be seen by their lengthy (and costly) pursuit of
| > | Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds.
| >
| > I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
| > innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious
| allegation
| > that comes along? His situation is like mine is here: there are so many
| lies
| > being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop
up.
| > admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap. If someone
| wants
| > to accuse him of something, let them do it in a court of law or shut the
| > fuck up.
| > We need more politicians like Arnie. The dude is focused on government
| doing
| > what government should do and taking care of the people.
|
| Nobody needs to tell lies about you here, ghost. You do a good enough job
| exposing the truth about yourself.

Whyn't you go expose yourself to some gamma rays?

Wintershard
2004-07-09 16:30:56 UTC
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:00:27 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious allegation
that comes along? His situation is like mine is here: there are so many lies
being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop up. I
admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap. If someone wants
to accuse him of something, let them do it in a court of law or shut the
fuck up.
We need more politicians like Arnie. The dude is focused on government doing
what government should do and taking care of the people.
You have no idea what my political affiliations are, so don't try
to use labels that mean little within a conversation, David.

The problem that I find with Schwarzenegger is that he hasn't tried
to disprove anything at all, and has even stated that he has been
involved in rowdy behaviour towards women. This, coupled by the fact
that several women have accused him of such, would lead a governor to
try to convince his attorney general towards an investigation.
Instead, Schwarzenegger has pointedly done the opposite.

I have no problem with him being the governor, as long as he does
his job right for the California people. I have a problem with this
aspect of his term and personality. Such is the reason for why I
compared the two of you, as I understand and agree with the service
that you provide for the pagan and Wiccan communities. That does not
mean that I have to agree with either your online personality nor the
methods that you use with that personality - which I don't, in case
you haven't gathered such by now :).

Be.
Wintershard
www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-10 13:52:53 UTC
"Wintershard" <***@home.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:00:27 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >I don't need to "assume" anything. You Liberals thrive on implication on
| >innuendo. Why should he waste time trying to fight every specious
allegation
| >that comes along? His situation is like mine is here: there are so many
lies
| >being told about him that, as soon as he disproves one, three more pop
up. I
| >admire the guy for not wasting time and money on this crap. If someone
wants
| >to accuse him of something, let them do it in a court of law or shut the
| >fuck up.
| >We need more politicians like Arnie. The dude is focused on government
doing
| >what government should do and taking care of the people.
|
| You have no idea what my political affiliations are, so don't try
| to use labels that mean little within a conversation, David.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a Leftist Liberal

| The problem that I find with Schwarzenegger is that he hasn't tried
| to disprove anything at all, and has even stated that he has been
| involved in rowdy behaviour towards women. This, coupled by the fact
| that several women have accused him of such, would lead a governor to
| try to convince his attorney general towards an investigation.
| Instead, Schwarzenegger has pointedly done the opposite.

Who gives a fuck? He is doing a good job. Here in America, comrade, we are
innocent until proven guilty and we have no obligation to incriminate
ourselves (see also "the Fifth Amendment")

| I have no problem with him being the governor, as long as he does
| his job right for the California people. I have a problem with this
| aspect of his term and personality. Such is the reason for why I
| compared the two of you, as I understand and agree with the service
| that you provide for the pagan and Wiccan communities. That does not
| mean that I have to agree with either your online personality nor the
| methods that you use with that personality - which I don't, in case
| you haven't gathered such by now :).

Well let me shed a bitter tear

Wintershard
2004-07-11 21:35:11 UTC
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:52:53 -0500, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| The problem that I find with Schwarzenegger is that he hasn't tried
| to disprove anything at all, and has even stated that he has been
| involved in rowdy behaviour towards women. This, coupled by the fact
| that several women have accused him of such, would lead a governor to
| try to convince his attorney general towards an investigation.
| Instead, Schwarzenegger has pointedly done the opposite.

Who gives a fuck? He is doing a good job. Here in America, comrade, we are
innocent until proven guilty and we have no obligation to incriminate
ourselves (see also "the Fifth Amendment")
He has not invoked the protection of the Fifth Amendment, nor has
he continued on his promise during the campaign to look further into
the charges that were laid against him. I won't say that it's strange
for a politician to go back on their campaign promise, but I will say
that it's being dishonest. As stated before, if he had no guilt to
speak of, then he should want to clear his name, rather than use the
tactics that he has.

Be.
Wintershard
www.Alt-Religion-Wicca.com
Tuesday Knight
2004-07-03 22:59:36 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| You mean, the one you gave to Governator Arnold?
|

| > | I am broadcasting into your dreams.
| >
| > You bitch! I was rerunning one of my favorite blow jobs
Gods, you have such hatred for people like Arnie and I who accomplish things
and make something of their lives.
You are right. A great blowjob is a wonderful accomplishment. Yay You! :-D

BTW to ren. Do you wear contacts on your dream broadcasts or are your eyes
really that blue? Wow.
___
/uesday
/<night
ren
2004-07-03 23:27:44 UTC
Post by Tuesday Knight
BTW to ren. Do you wear contacts on your dream broadcasts or are your eyes
really that blue? Wow.
___
/uesday
/<night
They are a strange shade of blue and because the color of my skin people are
under the illusion that they glow.

They say the same thing about Fairuza Balk. I happen to think that her eyes
really do glow.
Tuesday Knight
2004-07-04 00:44:06 UTC
Post by ren
Post by Tuesday Knight
BTW to ren. Do you wear contacts on your dream broadcasts or are your eyes
really that blue? Wow.
___
/uesday
/<night
They are a strange shade of blue and because the color of my skin people are
under the illusion that they glow.
I dont know if they glowed or not. To me everything glows and is in funky
colors. Part of the synesthetic experience. Thats why I hadda ask. I didnt
know if it was you or if it was me.
Post by ren
They say the same thing about Fairuza Balk. I happen to think that her eyes
really do glow.
Oh. The chick with the scary mouth. Im sorry but I didnt notice her eyes. I
was too afraid she would try to bite me. Just looked her up. They are
pretty, tho.
___
/uesday
/<night
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-05 14:28:03 UTC
"Tuesday Knight" <***@hellmouthcentral.com> wrote in message news:***@news.supernews.com...
| ISSB:
|
| "ren" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > > BTW to ren. Do you wear contacts on your dream broadcasts or are your
| eyes
| > > really that blue? Wow.
| > > ___
| > > /uesday
| > > /<night
| >
| > They are a strange shade of blue and because the color of my skin people
| are
| > under the illusion that they glow.
|
| I dont know if they glowed or not. To me everything glows and is in funky
| colors. Part of the synesthetic experience. Thats why I hadda ask. I didnt
| know if it was you or if it was me.
|
| > They say the same thing about Fairuza Balk. I happen to think that her
| eyes
| > really do glow.
|
| Oh. The chick with the scary mouth. Im sorry but I didnt notice her eyes.
| was too afraid she would try to bite me. Just looked her up. They are
| pretty, tho.

Scary? Those luscious blow job lips are anything but scary

Rhyanon
2004-07-04 13:19:01 UTC
Nawwwww, you'd have to matter for that -- I just laugh at you a LOT.

Aetyr
2004-07-04 00:45:02 UTC
Shadup and be homosexually raped...you wife loser.
Pip
reserved
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-05 14:28:03 UTC
"Aetyr" <***@HAHAnc.rr.com> wrote in message news:iqIFc.108203$***@twister.southeast.rr.com...
| Shadup and be homosexually raped...you wife loser.

Go suck down some Ripple and stumble in front of a trunk, you total loser

Lilly
2004-07-05 23:01:29 UTC
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:28:03 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
| Shadup and be homosexually raped...you wife loser.
Go suck down some Ripple and stumble in front of a trunk, you total loser
Ya Pip, you better be careful of those runaway trunks.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. HAH!
~L

"... dikka dikka dikka dikka..."
~Asami~
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-07-06 03:07:42 UTC
"Lilly" <***@once.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:28:03 GMT, "The Cunning Linguist :Þ"
| <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|

| >"Aetyr" <***@HAHAnc.rr.com> wrote in message
| >| Shadup and be homosexually raped...you wife loser.
| >
| >Go suck down some Ripple and stumble in front of a trunk, you total loser
|
| Ya Pip, you better be careful of those runaway trunks.

<snicker> I meant truck but that is a pretty funny image

Aetyr
2004-07-12 00:36:11 UTC
Post by Lilly
Ya Pip, you better be careful of those runaway trunks.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. HAH!
~L
Its not like he can ever fail to mention his baggage, is it?
Pip
Rhyanon
2004-07-06 13:30:00 UTC
WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "step in front of a trunk"..... *Who* is the
alky here??
Aetyr
2004-07-12 00:37:18 UTC
He's probably seen large pink trunks in his laundry...as he rocks
and cries and drinks...
Pip
Post by Rhyanon
WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "step in front of a trunk".....
*Who* is the
alky here??
reserved
Phoenix
2004-07-12 01:25:33 UTC
Yeah.. a pink Elephant was wearing them at the time.:-)
Post by Rhyanon
WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "step in front of a trunk".....
*Who* is the
alky here??
reserved
Earth Mother
2004-07-12 18:57:30 UTC
ROFLASTC!!!!
Post by Rhyanon
WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "step in front of a trunk".....
*Who* is the
alky here??
reserved
Rhyanon
shit. We got magick.
Ig
2004-07-18 10:01:12 UTC
Hi, why is there all these witch posts in the Fairuza Balk group?
ren
2004-07-24 00:58:00 UTC
Post by Ig
Hi, why is there all these witch posts in the Fairuza Balk group?
Well, when this newsgroup first started a lot of fans posted and Fairuza
posted a few times and they trashed her.

She doesn't use this newsgroup anymore. Since she started getting into more
independent films and her music, her fans (who have a difficult time finding
independent sources) don't use this newsgroup anymore. So I'm using it.
Ig
2004-07-27 03:45:41 UTC
Post by ren
Post by Ig
Hi, why is there all these witch posts in the Fairuza Balk group?
Well, when this newsgroup first started a lot of fans posted and Fairuza
posted a few times and they trashed her.
What name did she post from?