Xandra - You Blocked Me - Fairuza Balk
ren
2007-05-25 00:25:53 UTC
I called up the triangle and circle and a big bubble appeared in the
scrying mirror. It was a grey bubble with a nice black computer style
'X' in the center.

I pressed the button and then started to here "Rock Me Amadeus" by
Falco.

And Ru, you visited me. I did not forget your birthday on May 21st. In
fact, I sent you a message of congratulations.

http://www.celebritypuke.com/celebrity/fairuza-balk/
Alexandra Ceelie
2007-05-25 12:40:46 UTC
Post by ren
I called up the triangle and circle and a big bubble appeared in the
scrying mirror. It was a grey bubble with a nice black computer style
'X' in the center.
I pressed the button and then started to here "Rock Me Amadeus" by
Falco.
And Ru, you visited me. I did not forget your birthday on May 21st. In
fact, I sent you a message of congratulations.
http://www.celebritypuke.com/celebrity/fairuza-balk/
I don't mind you visiting, but scrying is PEEKING ;)

=^..^=
Xandra
ren
2007-05-25 13:27:23 UTC
Post by Alexandra Ceelie
I don't mind you visiting, but scrying is PEEKING ;)
=^..^=
Xandra
Peeking?!? Ooo!