)Wiccan Propecy Time Life Series( Next In Current Events!
ren
2004-06-12 20:39:41 UTC
From the lighthouse, Ren projects the message to alt.religion.wicca.

Let the newsgroup know that I predict that the King of the Jews shall force
the people to kiss the Golden Ass. Their God being an angry and jealous God
shall cast down lighting and speak through the burning Bush.

I decree this as the fate of the world coming to a mail box near you.
The Shadow Dancer [Majik]