All Ru, all the time - [01 of 16] - Balk_Craft_2.jpg (0/1)
Gia
2005-02-15 17:21:32 UTC
Don't she make you want to bite her. (G)
SabracadabrA
2005-02-15 17:48:53 UTC
Post by Gia
Don't she make you want to bite her. (G)
Maybe 8P
*WEG*
Gia
2005-02-15 23:18:28 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by Gia
Don't she make you want to bite her. (G)
Maybe 8P
*WEG*
I call firsties. (hehe)

Thx for the pic. I didn't have that one.

Gia
SabracadabrA
2005-02-16 20:48:10 UTC
Post by Gia
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by Gia
Don't she make you want to bite her. (G)
Maybe 8P
*WEG*
I call firsties. (hehe)
I think someone already did that 8)
Post by Gia
Thx for the pic. I didn't have that one.
Really? That one has been all over the web for a while 8)
Any others you don't have? I have a bunch but far from all I can post
any you might want.

SabracadabrA
Gia
Gia
2005-02-17 20:10:45 UTC
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by Gia
Post by Gia
Thx for the pic. I didn't have that one.
Really? That one has been all over the web for a while 8)
Any others you don't have? I have a bunch but far from all I can post
any you might want.
Most of the ones I have look like they are still-captures from
various movies. Not much from magazine scans, etc. If you
would like to put a few up, here & there, I'd definately DL and
check 'em out. :)

Gia
SabracadabrA
2005-02-24 11:17:02 UTC
Post by Gia
Post by SabracadabrA
Post by Gia
Post by Gia
Thx for the pic. I didn't have that one.
Really? That one has been all over the web for a while 8)
Any others you don't have? I have a bunch but far from all I can post
any you might want.
Most of the ones I have look like they are still-captures from
various movies. Not much from magazine scans, etc. If you
would like to put a few up, here & there, I'd definately DL and
check 'em out. :)
Gia
Sorry I haven't replied sooner got tied up with work and real life.
I'm in the process of putting a new motherboard and cpu in my computer
and upgrading the OS. I will post a bunch of pics when I am done in
the next day or so 8) You might want to make a trip to fairuza.com
before the site goes down (it's been inactive for over a year) Arizona
Pete had all the magazine articles and pics there plus a bunch of Ru
out on the town and at awards pics. Aside from googling and surfing
that is where I got a lot of my pics 8)

Take Care
SabracadabrA
Gia
2005-02-25 00:33:42 UTC
SabracadabrA wrote:

[snip]
Post by SabracadabrA
Sorry I haven't replied sooner got tied up with work and real life.
It happens. A lot of my friends have real lives - always wondered
what it'd be like. (hehe)
Post by SabracadabrA
I'm in the process of putting a new motherboard and cpu in my computer
and upgrading the OS.
I just moved from 98SE to 2K not too long ago. Tried XP on a friends
box but found it to be kinda bloated/slow. And they had a faster box
than I have. Really happy with 2K for now.
Post by SabracadabrA
I will post a bunch of pics when I am done in
the next day or so 8) You might want to make a trip to fairuza.com
before the site goes down (it's been inactive for over a year) Arizona
Pete had all the magazine articles and pics there plus a bunch of Ru
out on the town and at awards pics. Aside from googling and surfing
that is where I got a lot of my pics 8)
Cool, Sabra, take your time. I'll go check her site.

Gia
SabracadabrA
2005-03-03 15:55:04 UTC
Post by Gia
[snip]
Post by SabracadabrA
Sorry I haven't replied sooner got tied up with work and real life.
It happens. A lot of my friends have real lives - always wondered
what it'd be like. (hehe)
I'm just working on the having a *life* part, I'll worry about
reality bits once I get one *grins*
Post by Gia
Post by SabracadabrA
I'm in the process of putting a new motherboard and cpu in my computer
and upgrading the OS.
I just moved from 98SE to 2K not too long ago. Tried XP on a friends
box but found it to be kinda bloated/slow. And they had a faster box
than I have. Really happy with 2K for now.
I went with XP myself, tho I preferred 98SE. So far its running pretty
good. Though I did spring for some solid hardware to ensure speed and
tweaked the install formats to keep MS on it's own level and out of
the rest of my life.
Post by Gia
Post by SabracadabrA
I will post a bunch of pics when I am done in
the next day or so 8) You might want to make a trip to fairuza.com
before the site goes down (it's been inactive for over a year) Arizona
Pete had all the magazine articles and pics there plus a bunch of Ru
out on the town and at awards pics. Aside from googling and surfing
that is where I got a lot of my pics 8)
I got some pics up last night as soon as I got back online but was too
wiped out to post back. I also recovered some pics I had stored off my
computer. I don't have any original magazine scans as I don't have any
of the magazines. I do come across different pics now and then
searching around for new ones. I'll try to post some more that I like
here and there. Some of them I've tinkered with to clear up fuzziness
and lighting and size but all of them are from the web at some site or
another. 8) Once I get my computer totally sorted out I'm going to try
to do some stills from the DVD's I have and will post them too (might
not be right away as I have that *real life* crap to deal with 8)
Stephen
Gia
2005-03-04 15:03:27 UTC
[snip]
Post by SabracadabrA
I went with XP myself, tho I preferred 98SE. So far its running pretty
good. Though I did spring for some solid hardware to ensure speed and
tweaked the install formats to keep MS on it's own level and out of
the rest of my life.
I liked 98SE (easy to turn-off vulnerability stuff), but I got into DVD
stuff and needed the NTFS system to handle larger files.

I DL'd a few .pdf files on how to harden the system on 2k/XP then
found a good site on how to, or which, services I could disable to
secure the box even more. I think it was www.blackviper.com, if
that link is wrong, a google search with BlackViper should bring
it up.
Post by SabracadabrA
Once I get my computer totally sorted out I'm going to try
to do some stills from the DVD's I have and will post them too (might
not be right away as I have that *real life* crap to deal with 8)
Yeah I was thinking about making some stills from DVD's too - when
I had some free time. I already have a bunch someone else had made
from the movie - The Craft.

I have three of her movies to work with. Deuces, American History-X,
and one of my favorites! - Imaginary Crimes.

Thanks for the post, Stephen. There where 3-4 that I didn't have. :)

Gia
SabracadabrA
2005-03-05 17:59:11 UTC
[snip]
Post by Gia
I DL'd a few .pdf files on how to harden the system on 2k/XP then
found a good site on how to, or which, services I could disable to
secure the box even more. I think it was www.blackviper.com, if
that link is wrong, a google search with BlackViper should bring
it up.
Thanks for the link I'll have to check that site out 8)
Post by Gia
Post by SabracadabrA
Once I get my computer totally sorted out I'm going to try
to do some stills from the DVD's I have and will post them too (might
not be right away as I have that *real life* crap to deal with 8)
Yeah I was thinking about making some stills from DVD's too - when
I had some free time. I already have a bunch someone else had made
from the movie - The Craft.
I have three of her movies to work with. Deuces, American History-X,
and one of my favorites! - Imaginary Crimes.
Actually after just looking I've got more DVD's than I thought. The
Craft, Personal Velocity, Gas Food and Lodging, Almost Famous,
Valmont, Deuces Wild and AHX. Looks like I'll have plenty of images to
choose from. I have to say Imaginary Crimes is probably my favorite
one too; it's also the first film I saw of Fairuza's. I really liked
her role as Bella Soto in The Maker tho.
Post by Gia
Thanks for the post, Stephen. There where 3-4 that I didn't have. :)
You're welcome 8)

Stephen