XXX
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-08-10 01:49:32 UTC
"Raven Blackbane" <***@bbs-2.anneli.com> wrote in message news:fee$queryone2$***@bbs-2.anneli.com...

| "Nature 'mankind's gravest threat'" HA! A Witch is far more
terrorizing
| then some stupid old sand flea. She has the powers to unleash hurricans,
| twisters, quakes, and more; and there is not one single thing the NAZI
| United States regime can do about it ... hehehe <snicker>

Fairuza Balk is back?
--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
- George W. Bush

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2004 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved
Lady Chatterly
2004-08-10 06:12:14 UTC

At first I thought you were walking a dog. Then I realized it was your date.
ren
2004-08-13 06:52:22 UTC
Post by Lady Chatterly
At first I thought you were walking a dog. Then I realized it was your date.
He, he, he.