Is Fairuza married?
Sepia
2005-01-23 21:06:22 UTC
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.
SabracadabrA
2005-01-24 14:56:35 UTC
On 23 Jan 2005 21:06:22 -0000,
Post by Sepia
Did she and Steve Gilmore ever end up getting married?
Probably since the STAR article was never rebuked. This 2 yr old
picture sort of suppoerts the STAR article.
Post by Sepia
Say it ain't so. <g>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sepia
2005-01-24 19:54:14 UTC
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
Post by SabracadabrA
On 23 Jan 2005 21:06:22 -0000,
Post by Sepia
Did she and Steve Gilmore ever end up getting married?
Probably since the STAR article was never rebuked. This 2 yr old
picture sort of suppoerts the STAR article.
Thanks for the photo, SabracadabrA.

I googled all over yesterday but was unable to find any current
info on the subject. Which, btw, I found strange since most celebs
can't fart without the press making something of it.

Guess ya can't expect a hot babe like her to remain single forever.
#&%$ ! <g>
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.
SabracadabrA
2005-01-25 16:50:08 UTC
On 24 Jan 2005 19:54:14 -0000,
Post by Sepia
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
Post by SabracadabrA
On 23 Jan 2005 21:06:22 -0000,
Post by Sepia
Did she and Steve Gilmore ever end up getting married?
Probably since the STAR article was never rebuked. This 2 yr old
picture sort of suppoerts the STAR article.
Thanks for the photo, SabracadabrA.
I googled all over yesterday but was unable to find any current
info on the subject. Which, btw, I found strange since most celebs
can't fart without the press making something of it.
It doesn't surprise me that you couldn't find any info on it Fairuza
likes to stay under the radar regarding her personal life. Can't say I
blame her for wanting her private life to remain private I'm the same
way. I remember seeing it posted to Fairuza.com and never bothered
trying to find out anything more on it. I'm a fan of her work and
talent and beauty not her personal life.