A Spell To Increase Power
ren
2004-04-19 08:54:34 UTC
I walk through the dark forest alone.
The moon illuminates my path.
I see her standing before me.
Suddenly. An angel clad in white.
Rising from the clear water creek.
Gleaming blue and silver scales.
A shimmering blade. Rose petals rain.
The metal is presented.

One sword, one land, one ruler.
United in our differences.
I care for the sword as if a new born babe.
I cradle it in white silk. Gitter falls.

I carry this precious gem to the one who will lead us forward into an age of
everlasting peace.

At least until the next big war.
And I am he who walks backward in time. I speak through those who saw too
much.
I am a scavenger bird. I am a voice in the wilderness.
Hear me skwawk.

GWBush, you are not the one.
HY
2004-04-20 00:16:23 UTC
Post by ren
I walk through the dark forest alone.
The moon illuminates my path.
I see her standing before me.
Suddenly. An angel clad in white.
Rising from the clear water creek.
Gleaming blue and silver scales.
A shimmering blade. Rose petals rain.
The metal is presented.
One sword, one land, one ruler.
United in our differences.
I care for the sword as if a new born babe.
I cradle it in white silk. Gitter falls.
I carry this precious gem to the one who will lead us forward into an age of
everlasting peace.
At least until the next big war.
And I am he who walks backward in time. I speak through those who saw too
much.
I am a scavenger bird. I am a voice in the wilderness.
Hear me skwawk.
GWBush, you are not the one.
The other night, I had a dream that you gave me something to protect
me from your scavenging claws. Without it, I would be obliterated.
Rhyanon
2004-04-20 12:19:20 UTC
Gosh, if only it were a functioning brain.
--

/´¯/)
/¯../