For Wiccans
ren
2004-05-05 02:16:35 UTC
Oopsie. I should have said: energy debt. :-) What is sent out comes
back. Masses of people send out bad vibes, everyone gets kicked in the
teeth.
The Law Of Return
Every action has a multiple reaction.
Chaos Theory
The idea that a multitude of small seemingly insignificant
events can culminate to influence and change the main event.

Knowing this, the practitioner knows that what is dished out is dished back.
If one smiles they are smiled upon. If one coughs, many others cough.

Words and deeds are powerful from just one person. For what they do can
change the course of an empire. However, leaders should not focus on little
problems and insignificant people but attack the source of the problems and
the ones who can really make an impact.
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2004-05-06 01:49:11 UTC
"ren" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:***@unlimited.ultrafeed.com...

| "LadyNemisis" <***@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
| > Oopsie. I should have said: energy debt. :-) What is sent out comes
| > back. Masses of people send out bad vibes, everyone gets kicked in the
| > teeth.
|
| The Law Of Return
| Every action has a multiple reaction.
| Chaos Theory
| The idea that a multitude of small seemingly insignificant
| events can culminate to influence and change the main event.
|
| Knowing this, the practitioner knows that what is dished out is dished
back.
| If one smiles they are smiled upon. If one coughs, many others cough.

Aren't you glad farts don't work like that?

| Words and deeds are powerful from just one person. For what they do can
| change the course of an empire. However, leaders should not focus on
little
| problems and insignificant people but attack the source of the problems
and
| the ones who can really make an impact.

That's why me and Howard have to watch our backs
--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

Legalize Freedom

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2004 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved
ren
2004-05-06 02:37:58 UTC
Post by The Cunning Linguist :Þ
Aren't you glad farts don't work like that?
Heh.